Askfirstofficerspock: Indie AOS Spock RP and Ask blog.
- Roleplaying online since 1999
- Roleplaying on Tumblr since 2012
- Multi-verse and Multi-ship
- Will gladly RP with any Star Trek series for crossovers
- Will RP other crossovers (see my link for what I’m open for)
- Will answer any questions sent to Spock (do not have to be RP related)
- I love AUs
- I prefer para threads, but will also do icon and gif RP
- Lifetime Trekkie and SCIFI geek
[blog] [rules] [ask] [crossovers] [about] [headcanon] [tags]
Am I excited - yes.
Will I watch - yes
Do I want to see the old cast/characters - NO
I want to see Heroes Reborn do what American Horror Story does: New season, new setting, new characters.
I especially DO NOT want to see Sylar on it. Let me remember him in his glory not what he became at the end.
What if I told you that I can be special… Important? But to do it I would have to hurt a lot of people, should I?
Heroes: The Hard Part (1.21)
You don’t need them.
foul little leeches.
Kill them all.
Wring their necks.
Drain the juices from their corpses.
Make them suffer.
Break them once and for all.
Just watched a Carrie remake on Netflix
I think Carrie’s mother and Virginia would have been good friends. Carrie should have ripped that bitch to pieces.